Billy
Billy asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Who to start at FLEX?

PICK 2:

DeAngelo Williams vs TB (only scored 2 pts against them 3 weeks ago),

Kevin Smith vs SD (Finally Fully Healthy),

Legarrette Blount vs Car (only scored 1pt against them last time. I'm afraid TB will abandon the run like they do when they go down against good offenses; like Carolina)

Lance Moore vs Atl. (He's a TD machine and it should be a shootout against the Falcons on MNF)

Kahlil Bell vs GB (Barber is hurt and Bell looked better last week. Plus he is used in the pass, which will be used alot when they go down early to the Pack)

Demaryius Thomas vs Buf (He's been on fire, but it's bad weather conditions and Tebow's accuracy that will hurt him this week. Plus, the Bills are worse against the run than the pass)

Right now, I'm thinking Kevin Smith and either Lance Moore or Kahlil Bell.

D-Willy looks great right now, but he is inconsistent and it's the SEMI-FINALS!

Favorite Answer

you answered my question so ill return the favor. i would go with the Christmas special! i think bell will have a monster game.

Williams is the hotter back right now on a hot Panthers offense that will move the ball and score against a poor Bucs defense.

Smith hasn't had a good game since week 11 and still dealing with his ankle. The Lions will be playing catch-up against a hot Chargers offense.

Blount has been hit-or-miss this season and will be a gamble this week. Freeman will be in for this 2nd matchup but if they can't keep up with the hot Panthers early then...

Moore is another gamble. He had a great week but look at how Brees spreads it around to his elite receiving corps week after week.

Bell is no doubt the hottest player on a Bears offense scrambling to make the playoffs. Lucky for them, the Packers defense gives up A LOT of yards...more receiving than rushing though.

Thomas is no doubt Tebow's go-to guy but I agree with the points you made.

I put my confidence in my RBs over WRs all day. I'd go with Williams and Bell. Good luck!

I have a feeling the Chargers/Lions game will be a shootout with not much running. Plus Kevin Smith just hasn't done much this year. I think I'd go with Deangelo Williams. The Bucs have been terrible lately, Williams will get carries, yards. Then I'd ride the hot hand with Lance Moore, he scorched the Vikes last week and it will definitely be a shootout against the Falcons.

Go with Williams and Lance Moore I think both will do good this week. Demaryius Thomas will also have a big game against the bills so he is also a solid option. The Falcons vs The Saints will be a tough match-up.

I think you should pick Moore and Williams. Kevin smith is extremelyyyyyy inconsistent and they're going up against San Diego who looks like they're on crack right now lol and it's going to be a high scoring game. He'll maybe end up with 15 max 20 carries. Tampa ranks 30th in rushing Defense allowing 141 yards a game. He'll break a crappy little 70 yarder get you 14 points easy. I swear. Moore... He has brees so it's hit or miss but better hit. Blount..........ehhhhhhhh idk nah. Bell maybbb but I think against GB nah. I think moore and williams.

Source(s): My Dankness