Egypt: Do you think it is better when makes a diet to follow up with a physician?

do you prefer to control it your own way to ensure continuity or do you prefer to be under supervision to achieve what you need?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

bos ya ahmed..it depends on the person himself. i personally do it on my own and msA i have lost a lot of weight. some friends like to got o a doctor.the feeling that they will face him once a week makes them stick on the diet.

u asked b4 and i told u my sincere advice.. losing weight is a change in life style, u have to think /act differently ex

1.dont fill ur plate

2. no second servings

3. snack healthy

4.dont fry food..i spay with oil and put it in the oven (ofcouse it is not as tasty bas leldarura a7kam and u get used to it)

5.never te7rem nafsak from anything,,eat everything and anything but it is QUANTITY control,,bc if u do when u eat it ..u will eat it like there is no 2morrow....

6.EXERCISE..i walk ..ta2reeban daily..this is good for ur mood kamman.

7.take esp care with cheese ..it is fullllll of fat and since we dont see it ,,we tend to eat alot...

8 try to have an early dinner,,,max 8

good luck

• 9 years ago

No need for a physician if you have some information. It's simple as I tell you: More use of your calories. Another way : Eat less calories than you use, so your body will use from the fats reservoir. You shouldn't expect fast results specially the first month. If a person is not the extra heavy weights, it can be enough to lose 2 KG monthly. Don't think about it as a problem you have to solve or an emergency case, take it as a way of life to control what you eat in general and care for the healthy nutrition. You don't have to stop everything you like 100%, you can reduce it to half portion to eat and some other foods you can eat as much as you like.

• 9 years ago

I understand what you mean. Some people can't just get it that a huge country like Egypt can't transfer power to regular people suddenly without a smooth transition.

• Passio
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

With a physician it is more safe and healthy and probably more right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i prefer to follow up with a physician...

• G. #2
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Me personally? No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.