Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Should atheists be allowed out of their house during the last week of December?

Favorite Answer

Why are you angry? Did the bible not warn Christians what people today would be like? It also says to rejoice when people persecute us because of our faith. Be careful they have no other reasons and you give them none.

YES. Who are we to decide a freewill granted by God? I wont question Him on this! He can be scary! What if one kind word or action on these days from you causes an atheist to look at us differently and become curious as to why we hold so much hope and joy towards the coming future.. especially when that future from the losts standpoint is going to be grim indeed?

I understand your frustration. I feel just as strongly when someone promotes the murder of unborn babies. But I hold back as much as possible. My sister had an abortion and neerly tore our family apart. I forgave her first.. She regrets it now and has nightmares.. also, she is an atheist. But I have hope that God hears my prayers for her.. and what will be will be..

All the atheists live in one house?

I don't see why not.

It's the only way to keep the streets safe at Christmas

• Bear A

I think theists should be put under house arrest in the first week of February, for no particular reason.

Yes, I want to go to my Grandma's for Christmas.

Mind you, Christmas is just one day long.

I like the color red. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Typical christian...if some does not believe ...force them

How else are we going to buy you any presents?