What colors would look good on my eyes? & what celebs' makeup should I try to recreate?

Check out my Instagram for pics of me, and let me know what colors would look good on my eyes, and what celebs' makeup I should try to recreate?

web.stagram.com/n/chelseadeanne

• meraz

I do this sort each and every of the time! purely get a sturdy eyeliner pencil with a gentle end for blending. be conscious a sturdy quantity of liner on the lash line, and then smear it with the integration area. also, for the better section (lower than forehead) use a gentle color of eyeshadow... MAC has a superb pores and skin-toned one it rather is gorgeous. : )

Try searching for talor swift make-up on you-tube. she does awesome bacl cat eye eyeliner and soft gold shimmering eye lids. Such a gorgeous holiday look! And it would look awesome on you!

Firstly, you are very pretty (don't worry, I'm not a rapist)

And secondly, for some reason I imagine that green would go with your eyes :)

I hope this helped :)

i use dinair airbrush makeup and they actually allowed me to email in my picture and then they just told mew which of their shades to get..it made it super simple...they suggested colors i would have never thought to use and they look awesome..ive been using their makeup ever since and i love it...i hope i helped =)

Look up cady groves

Hey! :)

Purple shades would look really good with your eyes. Try this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBvdGAYMTM

Youtube thumbnail