Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Why doesn't that girl on TV who dresses like a male Bollywood movie star ever stop trying to confuse us?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no idea who your on about ! but did you see there is a new thailand airline with mostly ladyboys/transgender staff.that would be confusing,you'd have to use a "crocodile dundee" approach.

• meraz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I easily haven't any problems with this one *also, do not discuss your ex-boyfriends. We under no circumstances have, nor ever would word of or like them, nor can we opt to hearken to about them. once you do, you're asking your boyfriend to be jealous. you're asking your boyfriend to lose have self assurance. they are component to their lives and prefer it or no longer, they contributed to them starting to be the guy they are. i will't say that i'd under no circumstances like or word of someone i do not comprehend because they previous were in a relationship with someone I care about. sounds opt to procure some provides for dates, that's useful to be certain there are some those that get excitement from the authentic gents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.