GUYS help! does he like me?

I have known him for 3 years

we use to text 24/7 non stop

he doesnt flirt with any girl or has any pics of girls in his phone

we are always smiling at each other.

but he doesnt make a move? hes never had a girlfriend. and he doesnt text alot anymore.

ive liked him for 3 years and when i think im getting over him I see him and my heart races my face turns red and I feel amazing. what do i do?

Favorite Answer

Girls and guys can very rarely just be friends, feelings oftern develop.

I think it is very likely that he does have feelings for you, but he is afraid of losing your friendship. I suggest you try to cuddle him and see how he reacts. If he hugs you back or takes your hand that's a strong clue that he likes you. Talk about relationships with him and see what he mentions£ ask him if he likes anyone. Joke well what about me you like me don't you and if you were to pout or something to flirt he would probably hug you.

If he has never had a girlfriend before, he's going to be very nervous about making any moves on you. He won't know how, most guys assume if you touch or hug a girl she will be offended and see it as harrassment but in reality this isn't true with friends and it makes your friendship stronger.