Kissing my bf, help?!?!?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a whole month (both of us are 15 btw). We haven't kissed yet, but he's asked me about it. Earlier, he asked if I ever had my first kiss and we both haven't yet. Also, less than a week ago, he asked what I thought of it/if I wanted to. I told him maybe and he said maybe, too when I asked him. But all we have done is hugged and held hands. This is my first relationship, as well as his first. We are taking things slow. Is he just nervous and not sure how to or what? We are going to give each other our xmas gifts either tomorrow or friday, so I figured I could peck him on the cheek as a thanks. Maybe it could boost confidence and maybe bring a bigger step? Yay or nay for this? I need advice about all of this please!! Thanks!

Yea take it slow start off with this give him the gift u got him first then after u open the one he gives u, say something like aww thank u and kiss him on the cheek. Then smile real big lol

I think he wants to but hes nervous too. It sounds really familiar to my first. I remember her was so nervous. I just had to initiate it and it boosted his confidence. I just leaned in and he kissed me. I think you just just kiss him on the lips instead of the cheek.

I had my first kiss a couple of days ago...it makes it really easy if u go see that new movie new years...when the ball drops look at him and he'll know what to do

Yay :) it will give him a hint and also bring you too closer together :) it will break a barrier :) x