x_X asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

terrible trip, freaking out, somebody help?

im never smoking weied again

But it feels like my throat was closing up

cotton moth? help?

plus it's been a few hours and i still feel it

my friends said it was hallucinating

but they had all the same stuff so i know it wasnt laced

• gw
    Favorite Answer

YOU MAY BE SOMEWHAT ALLERGIC TO POT...

.

You'll be fine. Your throat won't close up. You need to be conscious of the fact that smoking weed will alter your state of mind and that you will perceive things much differently under it's influence. Give it a couple more hours; it always wears off.

Like you already suggested, just avoid weed if it's not enjoyable for you.

i'm the perfect comparable way. it is superb to be attentive to i'm no longer by myself. i don't be attentive to why i'm that way, yet i think of it has something to do with my early existence. My mom and dad divorced while i became into youthful, all my siblings moved away while i became into small too. So i've got been on my own plenty. on no account quite discovered the thank you to get on the ingredient of folk (bodily or emotionally). consistent with possibility you had an analogous early existence, the place you on no account have been given on the ingredient of folk? i think of we learn intimacy as babies with our families (hugs, kisses, sharing rooms, even working via fights at the same time). So if we on no account learn it as babies, then we don't sense mushy with it as adults. It in simple terms would not sense organic. Sorry i don't have a answer, yet medical care is often an excellent option in case you sense it is inflicting issues on your existence. good success!

relax, drink some water. you're just having a freak out moment which i know can be so scary =/ but you'll be fine honestly