Liz asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

The person i care about most self harms.?

He means the world to me. He cuts himself every night very badly and it scares me to death, even though I do the same thing. Hes starting to go farther than I ever went. I tried to kill myself 2 times, but hes going farther. He ties a nuice every night. today he told me he was going go kill himself. I don't want that. I can't tell anybody though, because his parents will just send him away to the military. I'm the only one who knows. I don't know what to do anymore.... I'm trying my best to help but everything that helps me doesn't help me. I really don't know what to do anymore. please help me. im desperate.

Favorite Answer

My honest answer would be to call suicide hotline. I mean, I've been through so much crap in my life, I never even thought about cutting myself, let alone killing myself. My parents fought all the time when I was a kid. My mom had an affair and married this guy who is the worst step dad ever. My dad verbally and physically abused me. He stopped after he got caught and Child Protective Services threatened him, and made him stop. My grandma got cancer, my grandpa got cancer, my mom got cancer, and my sister has such bad anxiety that she gets sick all the time. Also I have bad anxiety. In fact, right now I am so dizzy and tired, and I have an upset stomach from anxiety as I am typing this.

Tell him to rough it up I mean come on. If his parents re that bad to let him tie a nuice every night then things have got to change.

If you cared about him at all you would find help for him.

Thank you.