Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 years ago

Why are Conservatives such hypocrites?

They HATE the idea of "it takes a village to raise a child" but yet want to go back to the "good old days" when all the neighbors knew each other well, looked after each others children, watched out for each other and in general had big community spirit.

I don't understand righties.

Favorite Answer

Looking out for each other is different than the GARBAGE in IT takes a village...but then again you would have to be able to READ to understand

I will tell you I am not registered to vote but will be registered as a Conservative in 2012. I for one don't give a crap about going back to the olden days or any of that. I just see the conservative (for the most part) to be the most logical path towards a solution to the debt we are in and our Nation's current financial crisis. & I believe we should drill of the shore in Alaska where it doesn't effect animals and there ARE places where no population will be effected. BUT some (not all) democrats will not allow drilling here. This will save so much money. I DON'T CARE ABOUT LEFT OR RIGHT. Politicians (Left and Right alike) just need to be smarter, less self-serving, and corrupt. We need leaders that are for the good of the people and not just themselves. Fairness needs to be key. & we can't tolerate people's crap. & Medicaid and benefits need to be looked at and we need to plan out a way to make this work better without rewarding the lazy and non-productive and punishing the hard-working people that have succeeded in making a living for themselves.

Source(s): I will be a Conservative and I am not a hypocrite, nor am I narrow-minded. Just thought I would add that last part :)
  • Mark

One thing I do understand about liberals is that when they talk this way, they are only looking for faults in their enemies, and if they ever notice the same fault among their allies, they'll forgive it. When you forgive a person for not practicing what they preach, you call it "ironic," but when you don't forgive them, it's hypocrisy.