My boyfriend dumped me and is now pursuing a girl who looks just like me.?

I was with my boyfriend for a good while. We never fought, we never argued, I never did anything to hurt him; I was always kind to him and I never smothered him, either. He said he likes more reserved girls better than loud, life of the party girls. He dumped me in an awful way a few months ago (in a graveyard, of all places) and I found out he cheated on me. The typical things that make up a bad person.

But now, 3 months after breaking up, he is pursuing this girl who looks alarmingly similar to me. Different personality (bitchier and colder), but the looks are right there. He doesn't talk to me and seems pained when I try and initiate conversation (as we go to the same university and have the same friends, there is a need for some civility.)

What does this mean? It's weird to me. A few people have pointed it out -- it's not just me. Is there a Freudian thing here, or is it just coincidence?

Guys usually go for the same types. Move on ignore him I am sure when u stop communication he'll start.

Promise funny how thus works, but you have to be really happy with yourself so forget him. And GOD Will give u the chance, when it comes, turn him down &keep moving forward it doesn't work the second time around. Especially when he wanted to sow oats. Do ya thang, get someine else when u heal

Source(s): life 101

Well that's a bit weird as by the sounds of things you haven't done anything wrong so maybe and no offence to you your ex is a bit crazy or maybe he just wants a change in personality with the same brilliant looks or something like that

I don't think he's pained much since he is the one who dumped you. But I think it's natural he goes after the same type since he was attracted to you in the first place. Nothing alarming there.

But he's a loser and good riddance you are out of the relationship one way or another since he cheats.