How do you know ....? ?

How do you know when the relationships over ? I think it's done but it might be because I like another guy and I feel bad :$

Favorite Answer

okay. listen,. the fact that you like another guy means that this relationship most probably is over. its not right for either of you to remain in this relationship when a third person in involved. its not fair to him if you try to fix this relationship when you feel someone else. how do you know? because what you once felt for him isnt there anymore. or you never really felt something. it was all bull. sometimes we go out with someone thinking this has to be it. we fool ourselves sometimes. you will know if its over. ppl like to say the spark gone. i just think thats way cliche, but it does make sense in this context. if you dont feel the happiness and love anymore, its probably not there, nor shud either of you have to suffer. a relationship cannot b one sided. you both have to feel the same for each other for it to work. since you like some one else, go for it, but make sure you end a relationship before you start a new one. <3 ;). hope this helps you. hope it works out. good luk.

Source(s): experience w/ love.

If you like another guy, your relationship is over. Don't drag it out because you will both end up more hurt. Just end it, and try with the new guy.

Good Luck

X

When the spark is gone and you feel awkward. Almost like you don't have fun together anymore. In your case, it's over if you have feelings for another guy. Don't feel bad, these things happen. Keep your head up :)

If the relationship is strong and active and thats what you want, then its not over. If its not currently looking like a relationship and you are over it, or they seem to be over it... then its over. Doesn't mean you won't get back together just means for now its over.

talk first, if you feel like it's ending and you don't want it to then talk about stuff first.

i regret not talking to my ex b/f before we broke up, had i of spoken up he would not of left me. so don't leave it too late to resolve issues. luckily we still talk every night and have a good friendship.