is once a cheater always a cheater?

i do think that is true of most people what percentage of people do you believe is that way

It depends. When you are younger, it's immaturity and control you are still "learning" and deciding who you want to be with and taking that seriously. As you grow older and figure out what type of person you want, you "grow out of" that behavior. Now, if a dude/chick cheats on you time and time again - yeah, always a cheater - at least with the girl or guy they are with.. but not necessarily on the new person if that new person is right for them.

In the end, I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater.

• lisa m

I know there are a handful of people out there who cheat on their partners, regret it with all their hearts and souls, and never repeat the mistake. From my own life experience I have to say that most people who cheat do so because of a personal lacking, not because their partner 'pushed' them to the brink of self control by not saying or doing all the right things. I truly believe that once a person has cheated there is a very strong possibility repeat offenses. I've also learned the hard way that second chances are just like 'betting on the dark horse.' It isn't worth it.

There are two types of cheaters: ones that do it all the time, and think it is ok to do so. They will lie to their partners and keep cheating. These will not change.

But hen there are others that realize they have made a mistake and will never do it again.

Cheating should never be tolerated. If you need to catch a cheater, you may use one of the phone applications, such as mspy. Go to http://www.mspy.com/c/y for more info.

I think that anyone that see's a way to rationalize cheating, that finds it to be an option or a resolution of unhappiness will always return to that way of thinking in times of stress, pressure, or loneliness. There may be some people out there that cheat once, learn from it and never do it again... but I would say that is a rarity.

I would say that 90% of those that cheat and somehow do not find their lives ripped and torn apart will go that way again... once they can blame the unhappiness in life on someone else.

I believe cheating comes from a permanent character impairment and once a cheater, always a cheater.

I think some people can do it as a once off, it depends on the character and what happened.

But generally, if someone cheats, it can be because they are not in love with the person, as they do not have ethics and empathy, because if you loved someone, you would not want to hurt them.

But as i say, it depends on the situation, it could be a once off.

They learn and do not cheat again, so it can be a mistake.

People cheat for different reasons. Nobody knows what percent cheat repeatedly and why.

Some people cheat once and learn their lesson on why it's wrong. Some don't care. Some have a problem being faithful even though they may want to change.

• ?

Not necessarily

A guy who has a track record of this yes maybe

But a guy who does it once and regrets it

Maybe deserves a second chance ?

Anyone can make a mistake

Its up to you if you can forgive and move on from this

I think it is usually true. I think people that DON'T cheat because they have ethics and value integrity. It's not because they don't feel neglected at times or attracted to others.

So once you sell out your integrity and ethics.. there is nothing standing between a person and cheating again.

i beleive that people always make mistakes and cheating is there mistake so if u cheat once it does not mean always a cheater