Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Does allí work for weight loss?

How much weight did you lose while on it? How long did you take it?

Did it make your stomach upset or cause diarrhea?

• CB
    Favorite Answer

The pamphlet says it will make you lose ten pounds in six months. It works by giving you diarrhea.. but not just regular diarrhea, uncontrollable explosive diarrhea. Even if you don't eat much fat and prevent the diarrhea, you leak orange stinking oil out of your anus. When Alli first came out a guy at our work used it and the very first day he used it, he completely evacuated his bowels in his pants. He jumped up when he felt it coming on but he couldn't hold it in and he just completely did it in his pants. Everybody I have ever known who has taken it has had at least one episode of bad diarrhea and oil leakage. The booklet says you should always carry spare clothing so that is a good indicator.

With what one of the vital others have stated, the ones tablets will all of a sudden make you will have the urge togo #two. That is for those who devour alot of fats. I hurd ppl name into the radio station while it first went OTC. It additionally says it on their bottle, that you could desire to put on darkish coloured pants. Not kidding both. definitley perform a little study. Also this is a well inspiration to take a holiday from ttc at the same time food plan. I could set a target. Don't unfastened the load to speedy. I believe it's round one million-two lbs every week that's healthful. Other smart it will possibly mess with you hormones, which sooner or later would make it even tougher while ttc. Good Luck. I have additionally heard that weight watchers may be a well weight reduction application, I plan on attempting this I desire to lose a minimum of 10 lbs, however my target is 15.