Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

How far is my fore skin ment to go back?

It goes back to half way down my bell end naturally and If I pull it back it's nearly at the end, I'm only 13 and will it go further when I get older

Favorite Answer

Hi! I'm 14 and my foreskin use to be like that and i pulled it back every chance i got like when i showered, when i peed and at night b-4 i went to sleep. i pull it back as far as it could go without hurting too much and now it goes all the way back. Don't get circumcised. If the foreskin is very tight the simplest method is to pull back on the skin (easiest with an erection) so that the opening feels tight without real pain. Hold that for a few minutes and repeat a few times. Do this a couple of times a day. Soaking in a warm bath will make the skin easier to stretch. If the opening becomes sore, or develops splits, stop and let things heal up. Going at it too fast will only slow things down in the end.

Once the opening is big enough to just fit over the rim of the glans when erect the foreskin is at risk of getting stuck behind it. If this happens paraphimosis may develop. Stretching technique two avoids this risk

good luck and enjoy ur penis!

• Ray

Your parents were supposed to have the doctor remove it when you were born. Circumcision reduces the chances of you and future sex partners from getting cancer in the reproductive organs significantly.