AT&T U-verse question?

Ok so I just got At&t U-verse yesterday. I followed all the installation steps and I have internet. But when I am on my xbox, it keeps kicking me out of chat and the eventually kicks me offline. I think the reason to this is that there are too many electronics trying to connect. It was working fine when all I had connected were my xbox, iPhone 3g, My moms laptop and her iPhone 4. Then I gave my cousin the password and now she has her Laptop,iPad and iPhone 4 connected. I think she is the reason why its kicking me off. Earlier I had her get off for a little bit and I got on xbox for a while and it worked fine. Then she got back on again and it was disconnecting me again. Please help me. I thiknk i'm getting a Desktop for Christmas and I really want to have good internet for it. Please help me?

• DrZoo
    Favorite Answer

Email me and I'll help you out. It's probably some configuration with DHCP.

i think you should disconnect devices that arent being used