Is this just my period coming ?

My period is due in about 4-5 days. I had sex 3-4 days ago. I'm having mild cramps on and off and kind of an increase in discharge. Could it just be my period coming or could I be pregnant. I know they said you can't get pregnant 5 days before your period because you already ovulated. Just want some insight.

Favorite Answer

You can get pregnant at any point in your cycle. Believing otherwise is nieve.

Take a pregnancy test.

You tend to get discharge more before your period. And usually having sex can make your period come early. If you are worried you can take a test, but I really don't think you are pregnant.

It seems to be more likely a case of next period.Corpus luteum is degenerated by this time.

Do you feel any symptoms like Morning sickness, frequency of micturition, breast discomfort?

I think it is not a pregnancy case. If you wanna be more sure try some pregnancy test with strips that will not cost so much.

get a pregnancy test.