Is he worth it?? Or am I wasting my time?

I have really liked this guy so much. We travelled with our school to Europe and there he told me he liked me and then two days later he tells me he doesn't think he does anymore. Yeah I guess I was torn up but now and then I do think of it. He called me the other day from his dads office while he had the time and he was asking me about myself and he asked if I had a boyfriend. He told me he doesn't have a girlfriend. Then he says I must not call him because he will call me. Then he never called for about two weeks but he sends me an inbox and says that he is sorry he didn't call. He didn't have time. And he says he will get a phone so we can speak longer. It's been a year now after our trip. Does he really still like me? Oh and he also calls me awesome :)

Favorite Answer

Ask him, not us...wtf do we know?

ask him about how he feels, we wont know how he feels. only he knows the answer to that.