Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

is it bad for a person in the 5th grade to wear their hair down?

if ur in th fifth grade and uv never worn you hair down NEVER in your life and ur mom is tripping about it how do you sneek and wear it downn 4 the firt time

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

she's just having a little hard dealing with the fact that you ain't a little girl anymore. do you thing and rock your hair like you want it. it doesn't matter what she or anyone thinks

• 9 years ago

I can't really understand your question. Is your mother against you wearing your hair down?

I think it is important to try a lot of different styles. You could try a half up half down. A Messy bun. Pig tails, braids. You name it.

• 9 years ago

Tell your mom that its a serious issue if your natural hair isnt good enough for the public.

• 9 years ago

Nawh its just hair style keep it like that n ppl will get used to the look

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

my grandma was like that -___

anytime i had my hair down she would talk ****.but now that im older she really doesnt care anymore. if she does i juss ignore her.. & just wear your hair in a pony tail then take it down at school. its sorta strange when they tripp its just a hairstyle

Source(s): me
  • Oliver
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

What the heck? What business is it of anyone else's how you have your hair? There's no need to be sneaky about it; just point out that it's your hair, and you'll wear it however you please.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No its not bad or wrong. How you wear your hair is a personnel expression. BE YOURSELF! Not who others want you to be.

• 9 years ago

i'm sure nobody will take notice, & when they do, it shall wear off in a few days or so x

Source(s): used to be the same, always wore my hair up in primary
  • 9 years ago

I agree with the above answer ^-^

• 9 years ago

Take the pony tail out when you get to school . ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.