is this sexual abuse or nothing?

when i was seven my mums friends son who was about 10 would come round every night and started of just touching but i had sex with him every night he came round - i didn't stop him because i didn't know what he was doing and it continued for years until i was about 12 or 13 and he was 15 or so because i was too scared to say no before because he would just get angry- is that abuse or nothing to worry about its just now i don't feel comfortable being around guys on my own ( im 15 now )

@expert your not much of an expert this isn't trolling this is real and the advice i get could affect my life so please keep your useless comments to yourself

Favorite Answer

If it is a mutual activity that both of you were willing, comfortable and wanted to do, only then could you argue that there was no abuse.

In your case you did not understand and therefore were not comfortable, and then wanted to stop, not willing. This is clearly abuse/assault and you have been psychology damaged. This was several years ago so the question is whether or not to have him charged. This will be hard on you and boy may or might not abuse anyone else. Start by talking to someone you trust and go from there.

• Paris

My goodness were you 7 when you first had sex? Yes, ofcourse it is abuse, I don't think he could be jailed for abusing you when he was 10 but if you are 15 now, he must be 18 and now he will be jailed if he does that to anyone. Plus, he will probably have to go to counseling or something for abusing children from such a young age. Please tell your parents and the police and his parents also so you will be safe and so he won't rape any other girl in the future as this problem can get more serious as he grows.

That is definitely sexual abuse....you should tell your mother as soon as you get the chance and maybe even tell his mother. Try to keep your space from him and if he does it again call the police.

Neither one of you were of the age of consent so this may be one of those gray areas in the sexual abuse statute I would report it as this may be a pattern he will carry into his later years do not fear repercussions it wasn't your fault. Please get him on the law enforcement radar as soon as possible you may prevent this happening to someone else!

Yes. It is.

Call the police immediately! And tell your mother! If he's making you do it against your will then yes, it's abuse. No ifs, no ands, no buts.

• Steve

Of course it is sexual abuse

Yes, it's sexual abuse.

hell yea that is sexual abuse god dam tell some one thats not good if your uncomfortable like that its kind of reminds me about Forge By Fire i think you should read it and see where im comin from

Young troll, you have alot to learn in the arts of trolling. Because this is just bad trolling.