Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do Conservatives realise 1950's America has some Communist aspects?

1940's/1950's USA and Communism is a society where people help each other and everyone gives what they can and takes what they need.

Plus there was much more COMMUNIty spirit back then too.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • jake
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Helping others and being "neighborly" is a Conservative trait.

• 9 years ago

But you're missing one thing- Communism had a giant government controlling the lives of everyone, not 1950s America.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

sure, I do think of that many in this u . s . do comprehend that we choose Liberals alongside with the Conservatives. Liberals attempt to help those maximum in choose & have faith me we've distinctive those in this u . s . now! A Liberal will help our own, the place a Conservative needs to help their own! which isn't all undesirable, yet there comes a ingredient whilst the earnings could mirror the desires of the human beings & not basically the few. whilst the country hurts, all of us harm, inclusive of the Conservatives, no count if or not they understand it or not!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Communism is NOTHING about helping. If it were North Korean people wouldnt be deciding between malnutrition and outright starvation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I see someone hasn't been taking his meds, comes up with some really wild extrapolations

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It was a veritable EDEN, just ask Senator Joseph McCarthy.and everyone included on his blacklist.

Source(s): Lived through it. Life was simpler then, B/W TV was just coming in, neighbors actually knew and helped each other, but segregation and communist paranoia was like a cancer spreading through society.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Jeez, you must be right. After all, black people had all of their civil rights in those days.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Do you realize that your spelling is horrible?

• 9 years ago

Yes helping each other means communist!!!!!!!!!! lmao tard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.