My skin is forming AROUND my industrial bar?

Help! I'm not talking about the beads I'm talking about in the middle( the bar ). It's trying to form around that, what do I do?

Favorite Answer

You most likely need to switch to a larger gauge bar, or a different material. If you could post a picture I'm sure I would be able to help more. It may be a keloid forming (white scar tissue that bubbles around the bar) in which case you need to remove the piercing completely and allow it to heal to prevent infection or horrible scarring (if you google keloid it will scare you) however they don't usually form around cartilage tissue. The only way to be absolutely sure is to go back to the person that pierced it an have them look at it. If they're reputable and something is wrong They shouldn't charge for any additional help/supplies.

Source(s): Have a few body mods as well as done some piercing

Remove the bar before it gets worse then make sure to clean it, using peroxide. That's what I use to clean it. Also don't touch it too much or mess with it. The dirt and oils from your fingertips could be irritating your skin.

I would go see your piercer and maybe get the single piece of jewelry switched out for 2 smaller bars.

• masri

i have were given an commercial and that i had an identical difficulty you're having, I were given a bubble below each and each and every of the holes. i became informed by technique of my piercist that they are brought about by technique of jewellery it quite is purely too short, so replace to an prolonged bar. She also informed me to positioned a dot of tea tree oil on each and each and every bubble two times an afternoon, purely on the bubble itself no longer the finished section, and mine went away interior of per week. i became sceptical about it even though it did artwork so supply it a attempt!

Go back to your piercer and have them look at it. They might be able to bend the bar so that it stops pressing on your ear. If not, hey'll probably have to take it out.