I can't believe he just did that?!?! Please answer! (a few answers please, want a few opinions) ?

I was just givin my boyfriend a bj and he seemed to be enjoying it when all of a sudden he said "let me save myself for later" I know what he meant (we had 'plans' tonight ;-) but half way through a bj? Surely a bloke wouldn't be able to do that? I know he loves it when I giv him them usually so maybe I am thinking to much in to it but just stopping me like that, was he not enjoying it?

Favorite Answer

Many people have sex premarital 100s n 1000s of times so later on when they get married or in a long term relationship there is nothing extraordinary to do, except the trust factor.

I think your BF wants to save up things for the future. You were giving him BJ, definitely even you were turned on? He left you midway, you got frustrated. He might do these things a couple of times more. Finally when the situation gets worsened up, he will come back with a bang.

This night would probably be better than your previous nights. It will sum up all the frustration into wildness. Just imagine.

Source(s): Just keep the fire on Baby. Infact even you should do this. https://www.facebook.com/navinsgoyal

The soul is a eye-catching element that makes us human. it really is our uncomplicated connection between God and his human beings. Our soul is plagued by potential of even if we do the following, solid or undesirable. when you consider that God loves us a lot, he didn't want us to be concern to a life of him controlling our each and every bypass. So, he gave us loose Will -- the alternative to believe in even if we want and do even if we want. In doing so, he also created sin. Our moves now make sure the position we go after our lack of life. each and everything we do, in a sense, is placed onto the soul. solid or undesirable, it continues to be on our soul until eventually we repent, or confess, what we've finished. Sin isn't to scare us into going to heaven or no longer, it is created which will stay a robust life. You stay remote from sin, and also you may sense free. imagine of ways depressing you'd be daily in case you envied each and everything you observed, killed human beings, hated your relatives etc. The soul got here from God himself. From the time at idea, a toddler human is given a soul by potential of God from himself. It continues to be with us until eventually we day. The options controls the body, notwithstanding the soul isn't concern to the options in the international. Our body, does technically, administration the soul until eventually lack of life of the body. Our soul then rises into heaven. i believe the soul exists because we human beings are above the different animal. we are extra proper now, and God has chosen us finally. sure, it is by using evolution, yet God guided us by potential of that element. We were quite susceptible for the duration of our "early degrees". We had no tooth, no poison, no claws. We were sluggish, no longer very solid, and had no scales. We couldn't fly or swim, and ought to purely very last some days with out food or water. we haven't to any extent further some thing to live to inform the tale extreme warmth or extreme chilly. yet God gave us the present of idea and reason, and hostile to all odds, we survived. i desire this helped. it would no longer be the great answer, yet a minimum of it is a few thing. satisfied searching.

He probably just wanted to save his "satisfaction" for later. I'm sure he was DEFFINATLY enjoying it but really what's the big deal just ask him if he was "enjoying it" lol

LOL, don't worry about it, you were probably so good at it that he thinks he's going to go a lot. I think he means what he means. Perhaps he's planning something for you guys tonight.

He just wants to save it and let it be extra special for that night!

He probably wouldn't be able to get hard again for a while if he was going to ***.?

haha

• Pixiep

I have no idea but I think you should just ask him. If you can put his d*ck in your mouth you should be able to talk to him about it.

Hell yeah *****, sounds like you need to switch up your technique, like i do everytime i get a new client.

Source(s): im a prostitute

No. It's called delayed satisfaction. He stopped you now so he can "please" you later ;) have a good night lol