informal way to greet acquaintance?

guys can say "bro", but what could be a more feminine version that's equally chill and informal for male and female friends etc? (something a girl would say)

Update:

*to GUYS too lol

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dudas ... it's like Dude but female..... yeah I made that crap up

• 4 years ago

you could proceed to assert "i'm superb". All of those greetings mean the comparable factor quite, some are in straightforward terms a splash greater or much less formal. all of them are asking approximately your present state of being. the way you're feeling or what's occurring with you. examples: How r u? i'm good Formal/casual How do you do? in simple terms superb, and your self? Formal With this answer, you answer the question and in a well mannered way asking the guy the comparable. How's it going? no longer so good i'm a splash drained. casual You answer the question by potential of telling the guy the way you sense. How u doin? superb. casual would not quite require a good number of a reaction what's up dude? no longer something plenty. casual would not quite require a good number of a reaction. additionally beware for tone and physique language. The tone of voice a man or woman makes use of to ask you any of those questions might supply away what answer they may well be finding for. physique language alongside with pointing or gesticulating in some way can exhibit what they are finding for besides. desire this enables!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

sis

sista

bi*ch

girl

woman

like whats up sista!?

or hey bi*ch, whats up?

you catch on quick im sure

• 'sup

hola, muchacha

Hallo

Hi

yo

I say so many things, I don't care who you are, I just acknowlage that you're there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

To girls i usually say "doll"

• 9 years ago

I have no idea, perhaps "what's up girlfriend?"

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

homie

gangsta

playa

boss

• 9 years ago

hoe?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.