Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

What colors look good together on braces?

Before I ask this question, I realize I just joined today. But I have been on Y!A for about a year before I joined just looking at different questions and getting to know the people. (I probably sound like a stalker...)

I'm getting braces in 3 weeks and I have no idea what color bands to get on my braces. Like if I want 1 color or multiple. I was just wondering what color or colors to get. My favorite colors are blue, green, white, and grey/silver. What color or colors do you think will look the best?

Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Get whatever you want. You can always change them the next time. But don't ever get yellow or white. Yellow makes your teeth look bad. White turns colors and makes your teeth look yellow.

• Avery

Red and green, neon green and orange, silver and pastel blue, blue and green, blue and pink, pink and yellow, yellow and purple, purple and orange, orange and blue, blue and whatever. Complimentary colors work the best.

Ask if your ortho has glow in the dark bands!

maximum dentists decrease it to 2 hues on braces. because it is spring and summer time is right away coming near, I recommend some thing relaxing and springy, like pink and yellow or pink and blue or blue and yellow, that are all very relaxing gentle summery hues exceptionally in pastels. believe me, braces are not so undesirable! As lengthy you do not lose your retainers once you get them off...I did and my tooth have never been a similar )': yet solid success! :D

go with light, pastel colors that look natural. DONT GET WHITE! because it wil just make your teeth look yellow (well, thats what happened to me lol)

get light blue and light pink

but you could also make it holiday oreiented with red and green

but also grey/silver and blue look nice!

up to you (:

you can soon change it if u dont like it

honestly i think people look stupid with different colored braces especially if they are bright blinding neon colors. i would go with white so if you're ever at an important or serious event or even having a picture taken people wont be distracted by your colorful obnoxious teeth.

My friend had blue and silver ones before. They looked cool, in my opinion.

if i had to get braces.

i'd either get my school colors red and black, rasta (!!), or orange cuz it's my favorite color

just don't get yellow cuz it can look like plaque

out of the colors you listed i'd go with silver and blue!

Silver and blue.

When I had them, I always got one color. It looks better, I think.

I usually got light blue, navy blue, light pink, hot pink, lavender, or purple.

blue and green; blue and white; green and white; and blue and sliver! :D