I need motivation! Guy and girl advice please!?

So tonight I'm thinking of telling this guy that I love him. We've known each other for four years and I can't ignore my feelings for him. I tried to ignore them, I said to myself that they will go away, but they haven't. These feeling have been there about two to three years ago and now I can't keep them to myself. I get so many butterflies when he's around. My hearts skips a beat when I see him. Anyways, I know that he doesn't feel the same way, but I thought that if I would tell him my feelings for him they will probably go away. Now I just wan't some motivation, please. Guys tell me what I should say or not say. Should I do it or not? How should I start? Advice please?!

Favorite Answer

Tell him u love him and all the reasons y. If hes a good guy he will understand but dont wait for him to say i luv u too cuz thts rly akward

• lewan

i'm 22 and married, so no i does no longer go out with you. yet while i grew to become into in extreme college, it would have depended.... i'm 5'8, skinny geared up, and what maximum adult men evaluate "warm", for the reason that i'm no longer able to flow everywhere on my own without adult men following me and inquiring for my #. i do no longer see it, yet even though. i used to be interested in the undesirable boy image. The greater regulations they broke the greater powerful. lots of the undesirable boys gave the impression to be the greater powerful finding ones on the time yet while i seem at yearbooks I have not got any concept what i grew to become into thinking.... additionally, till I met my husband a 300 and sixty 5 days in the past, i grew to become into opposite-racist, which skill i might in undemanding terms date or affiliate with African individuals even inspite of the undeniable fact that i particularly am a sprint white female. What I found out to look for in adult men grew to become into their stable coronary heart and straight forward spirit. At your age, do no longer issue approximately finding for a soul mate, basically adventure existence and characteristic relaxing doing it. interior the top, seems do no longer count in any respect. a individual that loves you for who you're does not care what you appear to be on the exterior. in case you're fat/obese and candy/actual on the interior which will go a protracted way interior the top I promise. concentration on your college-artwork and doing issues you savour. I wish you the proper of success!!!

Confidence is key! I hope things go well, best of luck!!!

don't be nervous just do it when you are hugging or something