I have defeated alduin the dragon on skyrim but there are still dragons about?!?

I thought by killing the main one, all the dragon nonsense would stop!!

Also do i have to kill paarthumax?

Favorite Answer

1. if they were to kill off all the dragons at the end of the storyline then there would be no dragons to get the bone and scales for armour so they left them randomly generating around.

2. To be able to fully join the blades and to invite people into the blade then you must kill paarthumax but if you dont want to then you dont have to, thats the great thing about skyrim.

Alduin is the main quest, but the game allows you to continue playing (so you can find all the secrets etc.) Unless you killed them all already, I doubt you unlocked all the voices. As you know you need to kill dragons and absorb their souls in order to unlock all the voices. You do not have to kill Paarthumax. But I did for fun, to see what would happen. Then I just reloaded my save.

If I were you...and I still wanted to play...I'd start a new game, and choose a different class and set all my ability points on something else. I beat the game the first time around using just the Bow and Arrow...on my second play through I was a Mage.

Paarthumax is a good dragon, so don't kill him. I don't think you can anyway. But Alduin was just the first dragon. The Dragon God is Akatosh, so there will always be dragons as long as he lives. You can't kill him in the game, so the dragons will keep coming. Even though it was Alduin bringing them back to life, somehow they will not stop coming after you.

• lewan

I incredibly have killed Alduin, i grew to become into thinking an identical earlier i did it yet i did it besides :P Dragons do nevertheless spawn i stored speedy vacationing to this spot and constantly get attacked by using a dragon, in spite of the undeniable fact that there is a possiblilty that they'd give up spawing in spite of the undeniable fact that im helpful there is adequate dragon souls you are able to deliver collectively for the quantity of shouts their are.

Dragons never go away. Even after you kill Alduin and Paarthurnax, they will still spawn, just a lot less often.

That's interesting

• nivens

Still Dragon