Guys please answer....?

I got a swiss bags wallet for my boyfriend. It is a great wallet I like it but it was very cheap. Now I'm thinking are swiss bags, the brand popular? Would you use one of those wallet?

Update:

I'm putting our picture together in it and a sweet note too.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not really popular here where I live but looking at it on google, I can tell you that he'll like it for sure. We value a good-looking wallet and that one is pretty good. I for one wouldn't mind at all having one of those.

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A wallet ? ! ? ! oh god. Those are one of the worse gifts to give a guy no offence lol.. we would preffer a manly cologne or something a cheap wallet is just a bit disappointing =\ but hey if he loves you he'll understand. And besides Christmas is not about giving materialistically :p either way a cologne would've been better o something like a shaving set or something he can use on his skin or something I'm a guy and I personally think most of us guys like that. A wallet isn't something he can ''showoff'' and enjoy since it goes on your butt most of the time for god's sake hahaha

• 9 years ago

yeh sure it looks like a great wallet, hope you two have a lovely Christmas :-)

Stephen

• 9 years ago

Sure why now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.