Guys please answer....?

I got a swiss bags wallet for my boyfriend. It is a great wallet I like it but it was very cheap. Now I'm thinking are swiss bags, the brand popular? Would you use one of those wallet?

I'm putting our picture together in it and a sweet note too.

Favorite Answer

It's not really popular here where I live but looking at it on google, I can tell you that he'll like it for sure. We value a good-looking wallet and that one is pretty good. I for one wouldn't mind at all having one of those.

Source(s): Me

A wallet ? ! ? ! oh god. Those are one of the worse gifts to give a guy no offence lol.. we would preffer a manly cologne or something a cheap wallet is just a bit disappointing =\ but hey if he loves you he'll understand. And besides Christmas is not about giving materialistically :p either way a cologne would've been better o something like a shaving set or something he can use on his skin or something I'm a guy and I personally think most of us guys like that. A wallet isn't something he can ''showoff'' and enjoy since it goes on your butt most of the time for god's sake hahaha

yeh sure it looks like a great wallet, hope you two have a lovely Christmas :-)

Stephen

Sure why now?

yes.