Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 years ago

Sry but how do I give an answer the best answer?

I didn't know how to word it but how do I I guess give points to the best answer?

Favorite Answer

Once your question has been posted for at least 1 HOUR you can Choose the best answer (must have at least one answer): Click Choose as Best Answer under your chosen answer.

Rate it 1-5 stars and post a comment and submit.Your question is considered "resolved" when a best answer is selected.

If you're not satisfied with any of the answers, you can also extend your question's expiration date and wait for more answers. To do this, click Edit in the action bar below your question and from the edit menu select Extend Expiration.

If you don't choose a Best Answer, put it to a vote, or take steps to extend the question, it automatically goes to a vote after 4 days.

A button appears underneath your question about 1 hour after you posted it, use it for picking a best answer (if you already got one), the BA will get 10 points from YA. When choosing the BA you'll also be given the chance to add a comment and show your appreciation by awarding stars. Always try to choose a best answer yourself, because it returns 3 of the points that you had to invest for posting that question.

You select it as the best answer and they'll automatically receive a 10 extra points. It'll appear as your option after an hour the question was asked and when there's at least one answer.