Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

I have a serious Football Question, please reply?

How could people say that Auburn was the best team last year?? They did not play TCU in the National Championship game, TCU's murderous defense would have ripped Cam Newton's head off and all that blood would have squirted out of his headless corpse on the Glendale,AZ field. Don't you agree TCU would have destroyed, raped, neutered, and anal banged Auburn last year?

We all saw how TCU absolutely hammered and embarrased Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

Favorite Answer

TCU had no where near the talent that Oregon had...Auburn would have spanked them....

Ok, your pushing it a little bit with the whole, "destroyed, raped,..." tangent but I do somewhat agree with you in that I think TCU could have at least played a good game against Auburn. Granted both Oregon and Auburn were undefeated so in no way did TCU deserve even consideration for a shot, as well as the fact that the game ended 22-19 on a final second field goal, so it was a great game. But to agree with you, if you think about how good Andy Dalton has been this year for the Bengals, and TCU's brick wall of a defense, Auburn would have really struggled to get things going. Newton really would have needed to throw pinpoint passes, something he struggles to do, consistently throughout the game. I still think Auburn would have edged out TCU, but I think the final score would be very similar to the one that we actually got to see.

TCU beat Wisconsin by 2 points.....hardly a whipping.....Auburn would have drilled TCU

People were on the Cam Newton bandwagon adn he had good stats.Compared to other collage quarter backs.

Source(s): My Brother

21-19 is "absolutely hammered and embarrassed"?

Clearly, this is not a serious question.

who cares about college football