Will my A.S credits affect my Bachelors when I transfer?

What I mean is,

I'm currently in school enrolling for my Business Administration degree which is an (Associates Science) degree.

Say I decide to change my major once I transfer after I graduate with this degree. If i do change my major, for example, communications, will some or all my credits be dropped because it's standards don't meet the requirements ?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you transferred to a four-year college after completing an AS degree from a community college. All of your courses would probably accepted if you kept the business major that you started with. Of course, I can't be sure of that, but I can make an educated guess about it. If you wanted to increase your transfer beyond the number ordinarily used, why not take a business communications course. Good luck.

Source(s): I was a college professor of education at four universities. I was also a member of the admissions committees at all of these universities. I was chairman of the admissions committee at one of them.