Should I go out on a date wiin him?

I'm 16, he is 18. Hum I honestly don't find him attractive at all. Obviously, there is someone out there that does, but I can't help it, I don't find him attractive whatsoever. So should I boon a date if I'm not into him? Helllpp I feel like I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public, ya know ?

Favorite Answer

absolutey not.....the reason for dating originates with attraction, no? If you feel no attraction or chemistry for this man, you are doing him and you a dis service....he will feel your lack of warmth towards him.....and if he doesn`t, you are left with an even bigger problem

Source(s): been there, done that

Don't go!! You're only leading him on and wasting both of your time. He will find his perfect girl, don't feel worried or guilty. If you wanna chill as friends that's different but he needs to know your intentions its only fair.