Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

Android market help!!?

So i found a couple of apps on the android market that i can change what the lock screen is. Like i can make it look like an iphone and stuff like that. But whenever i use the app, i can no longer use the home button. What do i do? I know that my phone isnt broke cuz i just got it like 2 weeks ago. What do i do? And are there any apps that i can use? also, is there any way i can change colors for my text messages? or apps that i cab do it with? I have the motorola photon from sprint in case that helps

So i found a couple of apps on the android market that i can change what the lock screen is. Like i can make it look like an iphone and stuff like that. But whenever i use the app, i can no longer use the home button. What do i do?

----------- go to the app you go, go to its settings, and turn on the use of your home button... I sugest you use WidgetLocker and in it settings make sure you allow widgetlocker to use your home button

also, is there any way i can change colors for my text messages?

----------- Handcent SMS

Source(s): Sincerely, Android Core, See Us On Facebook and Twitter!