Can I still get into an ivy league school?

I had a bad start to my freshman year, where I got about five B's first quarter and 3 B's second quarter, then straight A's for the rest of the year (all honors). Now I'm a sophomore and continuting to take the route to getting into a prestigious college, but could this seriously hurt my chances? I know it affects my class rank and everything and GPA, but aside from that, how much can it really impact my chances?

It could impact your chances, because it affects your overall GPA. But grades are not the only thing that colleges look at, the also looks at SAT/ACT, extracurriculars, etc.

But Ivy's are becoming harder and harder to get into every year. You either need to be a legacy or the best student in your class to get in, and sometimes not even then for the latter.

It could affect your chances. You'll just have to get better grades and then find some way to stand out as an exceptional applicant when the time comes to apply.