Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Do women love men massaging their feet?

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I find it attractive when a woman takes good care of her feet. I love feet with well-painted nails, and a toe ring or anklet are nice complementary items as well. I want to find an attractive woman who would appreciate having her feet massaged after a long day walking around in painful high heels, but I'm afraid I might be called a freak or a sicko if I admit this. Are women more open to having their feet massaged than presumed, or is this still taboo?

No. adult men ft are diverse, and gross. We (women) take care of our ft more effective, and commonly are smaller and shaped extra curvy. I easily have a ingredient for adult men rubbing my ft, yet i do not opt to the contact theirs lol. I even rub down my friends ft (non sexual) yet my bf's under no circumstances! ha

I think it's nice as long as you don't come off creepy about it. You just have to take control and do it, they will think it's a nice gesture that you want to massage them.

• G

And your name just happens to be Footland lol ... To answer your question yes ...