Amie

What do you do on Christmas?

One of the things I do which is odd to some people is buy a small cake, let them write Happy Birthday Jesus, attach a little card and attach enough balloons to it that it can fly and it will go straight to Jesus. =)

Favorite Answer

We have a pickle ornament on our tree. The first kid to get the pickle when it's time to open presents gets to open their presents first.

I go to approximately 3 parties during the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas. On Christmas day, I go to church in the morning and then me and my family open our presents. My aunt and uncle are visiting us the day after Christmas.

Before any of us do anything on Christmas eve before we get to open our one present from our parents and open the ones from our granyn and aunt, I ALWAYS read the REAL CHRISTmas story...the one about baby Jesus :)

Source(s): What we do O:)

i have a good quality time with my family and we open gifts and go somewhere special. we also celebrate jesus's birthday