Get money back from Skullcandy?

I ordered my headphones online in October-ish and my online bank account says that the payment has been deducted from my account.

It is now December and I have yet to receive any e-mail saying that the order have been shipped nor have I gotten anything in the mail.

I was wondering if they would give me back my money if I called them or is it too late since the FAQ says they can't do anything once 'Processing' is over.

Any help will be much appreciated.

You definitely need to call them and tell them that you have not received your order. You should have called them if you didn't receive your order after 30 days. Did you order directly from Skullcandy, or from a different website? You need to contact the website that you placed the order with.

well you don't know if it actually processed or not. but you still didn't receive your product so its either lost in transit (which is what happened to me recently) or its not shipped. Either way, you need to call them. They'll check to see what's going on with the order and tell you your options. The person I contacted emailed me real quick and told me what was going on and refunded my money within one day. Hopefully they'll do the same if they want you as a future customer.

• Sam

You can always return a product both before delivery or after a specified period of time after delivery. Just phone them up, email them or use the return items or contact information on the website of purchase.