Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

i eat so unhealthy yet i've lost 2 dress sizes..?

I know it's not healthy and i haven't done it intentionally, however because i work 2 jobs and go to college i don't have time to cook a proper meal, or have time to eat with my parents, i tend to grab something quickly and it's usually unhealthy, yet i've gone from a UK size 10 down to a UK size 6 since around september/october,..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you stress? Sometimes that can be the cause also if you have a job where you do physical work that can be snother reason

• wisdom
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

human beings attain limits so a ways as weight-loss is going -- and you have gotten reached yours. and you particularly ought to devour plenty extra energy than you burn -- your physique ought to alright be going into starvation mode. in case you're burning 1300-1500 energy consistent with day on the well-being midsection such as you're saying you're, which potential in finished, with your BMR, you're burning around 3000 energy consistent with day and in basic terms taking in seven hundred-one thousand. that may not sufficient almost sufficient energy, and your physique is likely keeping directly to each calorie which you devour. you would be eating a minimum of 2000 energy in case you're actually burning that plenty. And why do you want to be a length 0 besides? A length 0 is rather small and only seems risky.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Weight change is calories in minus calories used. If you're eating 400 calories of junk for dinner or 400 calories of nutritional foods, you're going to lose weight.

• 9 years ago

Do you take any study aides like Ritalin? - reduces appetite and gives energy. Be sure you take Vitamins and drink green tea and Pom juice so you don't get sick -- otherwise enjoy your great metabolism while you have it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

thin people live linger except anorexic ones who tend to die off

get your body mass index checked and some blood tests

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.