Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

Sleeping Problems...?

Ok so im 13, all through 7th grade and over the summer I would go to sleep at 4 or 5 in the morning and I have to be up by 6:30 to get ready for school. When I got home from school I would take naps (I no I no imma loser but i needed some sleep) but anyways now im in 8th grade and I finally have a sorta normal schedule, I go to bed at 11:00 the problem is Im SOOO tired in the morning and and still take my little kid naps (haha) but anyways is this weird or normal for kids my age?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is. Welcome to the coffee drinkers club. First off, try to go to bed at 9. You will have 2 extra hours of sleep. In the morning, have a large breakfast and eat when you come home. Coffee during the day will help.

• ?

You need more sleep at night so you need to retire at about 9:30 pm to get enough sleep. Teenagers are supposed to need from 8-10 hours of sleep per night.

go to bed at 9