Guys would you date a girl like this?

Is in her 30's never had sex and lives at home? Can't affoard to live on her own but has a decent paying job?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If I were available and looking, I would be looking for more than just those things. The never had sex thing is admirable, noble, and a sign of moral quality. As far as monetary situation, I personally wouldn't be concerned about...unless you owed a million dollars or something. Personality would be a HUGE factor. Attraction, (physical and otherwise), is also very important. Compatibility, compatibility, compatibility!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, i would date her. . . The being a virgin thing not a big deal. . . Being in her 30's not a big deal to me I'm in my late 20's. Older is good but i don't think i would date someone that was to much younger than me. . . Still living at home but has a job not a problem at all as long as she's trying to better her self somehow and she's not just a freeloader. . .None of these things are an issue to most guys. . .

However, in order for me to date someone first there has to be attraction, second we have to have somethings in common, third and most important she needs to have a good personality. . . There are a lot of factors that determine if a guy would date someone. Although, the ones you mentioned above are not at the top of that list. . .

Hope this helps. . .

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If she has a decent job she can afford to live on her own. The question is why isn't she living on her own? Is it because her earnings are going toward taking care of a relative or she hasn't decide to venture out on her own?

You don't simply get a date because you want to go on a date. You have to start exploring the world on your own so that you can grow up as an adult. You have to prep your body for sex, work out, eat right, make your self look interesting. Other adventurers will see you and become your date.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Never had sex? Of course i'd date her. It'll take years 'til she realizes, how much i stink in them bedroom businesses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • angel
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Just dress nice and be flirty when youre out

• 9 years ago

Hmmmm, i'm guessing that's you trying to figure out if guys would date you? Listen, don't worry about it, time will come! ----The only regret...is having regrets(:

• 9 years ago

My sources say not likely.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

if she were interested and i wanted to get to know her yes i would

• 9 years ago

yeah if she's fun and i like her

• 9 years ago

i gueess so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.