can water get into your vagina if . . .?

can water get into your vagina if you masturbate under a faucet. I'm worried I might get an infection. If water gets into your vagina, will it come out? And how far can it possibly go in? Can it go into your uterus or past your cervix? I want to masturbate under the faucet, but I'm afraid of the water going in. I don't wanna get an infection or have water stay inside of me.

Favorite Answer

The water will not stay inside of you, it will run right out when you stand up or sit on the toilet. It will not go inside of your uterus or into or past your cervix. Also, getting water in your vagina is harmless.

It'll come out when you stand upright.

And, I believe that the cervix is closed for the most part? It only opens up a little bit during your period, and it fully opens during pregnancy when you're about to give birth.

I don't know exactly what you're doing, but if you're looking for water to go in and you're that worried about it, you could always get some sort of like... squeezable washed out container and squeeze the water in at a certain angle to where you know it'll tilt out?

Unless you're bent on going under the sink then ohm... turn off the sink? Make sure it doesn't go on?

But I think you're pretty much in the clear.

I do it in the shower. The water comes out no worries really. It wont like get stuck.