Girl-Friend Broblem : Break up ? (please answer) :/?

Listen . 7 months earlier i met a girl . Tamara is her name . I fell in love verry fast .

Sometimes people say: "love is blind" . I was admiring her and i couldnt see through her real self

As time passed "love" was fading , only from my side. For her every day she was loving me much more.

Right now i care , still admire her , she is beautiful BUT I DONT FEEL AS THE BEGINING

Its like im emty.

And the thing is , i wanna break up with her but i CANT HURT HER because i

CARE for her . im depressed .

I need HELP .... PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD ADVISE ME .....

• Lex
    Favorite Answer

Just f**k her off and get it over, stop blubbering and get another, they are ten a penny and you can dispose of them when they get fat and mouthy.

• ?

I think it was more admiration or lust than love you felt

But you are just putting off the inevitable

You owe it to her to be honest

Its not fair to let her believe you love her

The longer you leave this the more you will hurt her

It's not fair to her to stay with her just because you don't want to see her hurt. You can't make everyone happy. You need to be happy yourself in order to be happy with someone else and make them happy. Be upfront with her and tell her that you care about her and that she's a great person, but you just aren't on the same level as her. Yes, she might be hurt but better for her to hurt now than later.

• Mary

Why do you feel empty? What's going on with the relationship? Is it because you don't see her very much? Or what? Figure out that problem and try to bring that spark back before you break it off. You need to try first before you give up.

Source(s): If you ever think of giving up, think about the reason why you did it in the first place.

because you never hurry loving someone..you take all your time giving it..sounds like all you need is time... give it a break... but not leave her..just a time off..then decide...you might regret leaving her though... so be smart on your choice.