Refub iPod touch stuck on apple logo?

I refurbished an iPod touch 2g by myself. I replaced the Digitizer, the LCD screen, the Volume/Power ribbon, Battery, and the back case. Now I got it to turn on, but it gets stuck at the apple logo. Holding Power/Home Does absolutely nothing. It wont even turn off and turn back on. Just stays at the apple logo. Is there any other way to force restart to get into DFU mode?

Idk if the home button isnt pressing on the actually button inside or what... Idk why it wouldnt be. Its all tight and set inside the casing.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Connect to iTunes

Let it be for like 1-2 hours

Hold the power button and home button I think you should know how it is of. Ot check it out in YouTube

If not that then you messed up your itouch maybe you did something wrong idk it could be that.

properly try this: connect iPod to computing device carry down real and residential button (untill the apple style looks) once at the same time as the apple style looks launch both buttons Your computing device ought to recongnize it then it would paintings. If no longer, only fix.