How can i tell if he likes me back? (Gay)?

I'm 16 and i like this boy in the year above me. We started talking awhile ago through facebook a lot and then it sorta died down once we'd got back into school etc. We have each others numbers, when he gave me his, he told me not to tell anyone i had it. Throughout the whole time we have been talking i would always been the one to start a conversation and then the other week he text me saying 'Hey, you okay?' which i though was odd seeing as i always start the conversation. I was also sat behind him in an assembly once and he was biting his nails which shows nervousness doesn't it? My friends sometimes tell me that when he walks past me he sometimes stares because i get nervous and look to the ground when he walks past most of the time so yeah. A long while ago when we started talking as well, i told him i was gay and he asked me loads of question like 'have you told your parents and how did you?' and 'how did you know?' We've also been on webcam a few times (not like that)

Sorry if it doesnt make sense, just listing whats happened!

So yeah, do you think hes gay and possibly likes me back? hope ive told you enough to be able to get where im coming from :)

Favorite Answer

I think you should wait...it's too soon/you don't have enough evidence to make any assumptions. It's not like he ever flirted with you or anything, right? I mean, next time you walk by him, look up.

But, you told him you're gay and he continued to talk to you? That is usually enough to know if someone is gay or not, but if you are still questioning his sexuality then maybe he is just a really accepting, nice, straight guy.

• Mark

We can't TELL if he's gay, but remain friendly with him, and maybe he''ll say "yay" or "nay" to you...