True or False: A woman cant Raise No Man?

Someone told me this 2day and it kinda hurt my feelings bcuz I'm a single mother with a 4yr old son. Do u think this Is true? I try my hardest to give and keep giving him a good life. But maybe that's not enough!!

Favorite Answer

Thats a double negative

• That's Untrue. Unprepared parents are bad at raising children to adulthood. Your best shot is to get as much basic and practical knowledge as possible and do your best. Don't be afraid to teach your children values they can carry forever, don't be afraid to punish him (it's for his own good) Don't let him be lazy, by doing everything for him. Teach him to be independent of you, little steps at a time. By the time he's 10, he should be doing chores, making his bed, washing his clothes. Help him set goals as he gets a little older. Start putting away money for his college fund. My parents didn't prepare me for adulthood, and I'm very bitter about it. Things are a lot harder on me than they are on some others. Don't do your son a disadvantage. Think about the future. Not just him as your little boy now. One day he will be a man. And you can make him a good one!

False: it should be "A woman cannot raise a man" the original sentence had a double negative in it.

I think you have to ask, is a man, in the traditional sense useful in todays society OR what kind of man is useful in todays society?

Cause some of these images of men --- to me atleast -- are obnoxious.

From the way you type, I sense that you are a teenage mother.

• I disagree, I've met many a man who was nothing more than a sperm donor than a 'father'

OMG YOU MUST BE THAT

PANTY BOY :D

someoneyoudontknow

true and false