Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

About to play Skyrim....?

I am about to get skyrim but before i start i want to know what i want to be! (rogues,warrior,mage,etc.)

what do you play as and why i really want to know! thanks!

• I play as a battle mage i use heavy armor for defense magic for taking out enemies from a far or summoning backup when i need it and one hand for some decent damage and quicker kills than using a spell over and over. I also have my sneak fairly high so that i can one shot giants with the dagger perk... along with smithing and enchanting to make awesome weapons and armor

I'm a wood elf. He's good in sneaking and archery. What I basicly do is sneak and then shoot him with my arrow. And he can't find me and I finish him. My archery, my boy and my arrows are so high level that people call me "teh destructor".

AMEN.

Have fun playing the game, don't do the main quest in one go that will ruin the game. Just do many side quest while doing the main quest.

Source(s): Level 31; level 83 sneaking, 78 archery, 73 one handed, 83 blow jobs.

I am high elf. Realfun game so just have fun you can always start over and make another kind of class :P

I play a shield and sword nord. Basically i'm an unstoppable tank.

Nord - Warrior, but i also use magic once in a while because its sweet :) MUSTARD JARR...err...i mean FUS RO DAH!

First you need to pick between:

1. Warrior

2. Theif

3. Mage

Once you have done this you select your race (although it is done the opposite way round in the game) your race can either benefit or hinder your class.

Argonian - start with 25 in Lockpicking, 20 in Alteration, Light Armor, Pickpocket, Restoration, and Sneak.

■Histskin : Invoke the power of the Hist to recover health ten times faster for 60 seconds.

■Resist Disease : Your Argonian blood is 50% resistant to disease.

■Water Breathing : Your Argonian Lungs can breath underwater.

■(It is also rumored that argonians can swim faster than the other races)

Breton-start with 25 in Conjuration, 20 in Alchemy, Alteration, Illusion, Restoration, and Speech.

■Dragonskin : Absorb 50% of magicka from hostile spells for 60 seconds.

■Magic Resistance : Breton blood grants a 25% resistance to magic.

Dark Elf (Dunmer)-start with 25 in Destruction, 20 in Alchemy, Alteration, Illusion, Light Armor, and Sneak.

■Ancestor’s Wrath : For 60 seconds, opponents that get too close take 8 points per second of fire damage.

■Resist Fire : Your Dunmer blood gives you 50% resistance to fire.

High Elf (Altmer) - start with 25 in Illusion, 20 in Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, and Restoration.

■Highborn : Regenerate magicka faster for 60 seconds.

■Highborn : High Elves are born with 50 extra magicka.

Imperial - start with 25 in Restoration, 20 in Block, Destruction, Enchanting, Heavy Armor, and One-handed.

■Voice of the Emperor : Calms nearby people for 60 seconds.

■Imperial Luck : Anywhere gold coins might be found, Imperials always seem to find a few more.

Khajiit- start with 25 in Sneak, 20 in Alchemy, Archery, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, and One-handed.

■Night Eye :Improved night vision for 60 seconds.

■Claws : Khajiit claws do 15 points of damage.

Nord - start with 25 in Two-handed, 20 in Block, Light Armor, One-handed, Smithing, and Speech.

■Battle Cry : Target flees for 30 seconds.

■Resist Frost : Your Nord blood gives you 50% resistance to frost.

Orc (Orsimer) - start with 25 in Heavy Armor, 20 in Block, Enchanting, One-handed, Smithing, and Two-handed.

■Berserker Rage : You take half damage and do double damage for 60 seconds.

Redguard- start with 25 in One-handed, 20 in Alteration, Archery, Block, Destruction, and Smithing.

■Adrenaline Rush : Stamina regenerates 10x faster for 60 seconds.

■Resist Poison : Your Redguard blood gives you 50% resistance to poison.

Wood Elf (Bosmer) - start with 25 in Archery, 20 in Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, and Sneak.

■Command Animal : Make an animal an ally for 60 seconds.

■Resist Disease and Poison : Your Bosmer blood gives you 50% resistance to poison and disease.