I think I might be gay....?

So im 21 IM NOT GAY btw. I have always been attracted to girls. I havent had a girlfriend but I still have intimacy wirh them. I consider my self straight. But im really into fashion, glam, and I love GaGa lol. Ok so this guy came out to me at school. But I havent talk to him, I haven't told him im straight. But lately every time I see him I feel butterflys inside, it has never happen to me. Im noy going to lie his really cute lol. Can I be attracted to him

Favorite Answer

Yes you can be attracted to him, and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it. Attraction is a chemical thing and if he is producing a chain reaction of hormones in you, you can feel attracted to him. Doesn't mean you're gay. Could be nothing, you could be bi, maybe just confused or curious. Whatever it is, all you can truly do to know is live and experience, there are no other ways and don't feel guilty about it, it's normal.

Source(s): Been there.

it sounds like it could be one of three things: you could be bi sexual, bi curious, or this could be a once go a lifetime thing you should truly search yourself and see which one

yes, you're gay, choke it up and accept your real u babe

bisexual maybe?