any adults that like Justin Bieber and think he is a good role model?

Im 20 and I think hes such a great kid. he is a great role model to follow I personally think. He has a good voice and cute songs and seems like a well grounded kid. his mom seems to know how to parent very well too! what do you think?

Im ignoring anyone who says they hate him or post rude things about him like hes gay. I just want your honest NICE opinions about him and why you feel that way. thanks! :)

Oh and anyone who answers doesnt have to like his singing Im just wondering what you think of him as a person. :)

See I dont know how you dont see he does good things for charities and stuff all the time! he just gave 100K to a childrens hospital I think it was. he gives food to food banks he supports all of that stuff and its in the paper and online all the time. thats why I think hes a good role model

Favorite Answer

Why people like like him:

Handsome

Has Talent, no doubt about it

Why people dont like him:

Stuck up

Tries to be someone he is not

For me I think I dont really mind celebrities anymore, they could do whatever they want. Most of them are not good examples for the younger generation.

I will just say, Justin is just your normal average teenager. I want him to be unique do something that kids will look up to, not just sing romantic songs and wear really low pants. He has so much power of a lot of kids, if they see him aiding poverty of giving presents to homeless, it will be a great lesson for them.

He even might do that, but that is where the bad media comes into play, they only show his appearance and songs, not any of the good stuff he does.

Source(s): Hey emilie I am not saying he is a bad person, its just the good things he does, like money to the childrens hospital, is out shined by "JUSTIN BIEBER HAS A NEW RAP!!". Things like that. People dont seem to realize he is just a teenager and they just want to have fun

He sings like a weak Canadian.

He sings like a black girl.

he sings like a queer