What are some reasons why bisexuals........?

I don't get it. I'm 23 years old (just turned on November 19th), and looking back into my past and even as of now, I'm told that I am beautiful by men and females. I've had my share of boyfriends, but it seems to me that I've had alot of females try to get with me than I do as for men (and I have a lot of men that gets at me).

My question is simply why and what are the reasons for being bi-sexual? Its wrong. I'm not biased or anything. I'm far from being a homophobic. I have lots of female friends that are bi-sexuals, and I respect them. We have lots of fun together. I soemtimes try to tell them its wrong to be so whenever we're in a mature conversation ( in just generally speaking of random stuff).

I'm a straight girl. I like to be with men. And I feel that every girl should be with a man too. Just why and what is the purpose of being a bi-sexual? Maybe I can try to understand them more if I only knew the reasons for it, because I do no it is wrong, regardless of the reasons they chose to be so.

Favorite Answer

The reason is that people are simply sexual. In our natural state we are attracted to others regardless of whether or not they happen to be born in a little girl suit or little boy suit or some combination.

Do people have a natural preference, it seems some do, but I think most of us are fairly close to the middle. Is there something extra special about male/female bonding, sure it is how we recreate. But how can that in any way make it "wrong" to have a same sex relationship.

I suspect your wrong comes more from religious reasons, the book worshiping type. Likely the most dysfunctional aspect of our society.

• Haley

taking phychology has helped me alot. so now i understand why homophobic act the way they act. overconfidence. every human is thinks that they are right in what they thinks and usually evidence agaist it still cant change thier mind unless its super hard hitting. because you have the ability to like men you think that its this way for everybody. and who can blame you, you have no experience what so ever having to deal with liking women but thats just simply you were lucky enough not to be born with these feelings. answer this, could you ever love a female? but Even if you tried to love a female and failed you that probably still wouldnt be enough to convince because once a human forms a view it is very difficult to overcome. but you say that you know its wrong and its a choice right? how do you know that? just because you FEEL it. dispite what you hear human intuition is usually wrong. the fact is that you are not gay so you have no perspective to say its a choice. so you cant just say its a choice. who would the judge believe.. somebody who actually SAW who commited a crime? or somebody who is just following thier intuition and FEELS like they know who it is?

you *think* it's wrong; that's an opinion, and not law. objectively, it does no harm, therefor there are no logical reasons to consider it wrong, thus the only reasons you might have Are biases.

they don't choose to be bi, and there are no purposes for being bi. you prefer men because you're naturally only attracted to men, but that does not apply to all women. all bisexuality is is the ability to sexually respond positively to those physically male and female; there isn't some deeper meaning to any of it. many people who are bisexual are also biromantic, thus capable of romantic interest in males and females as well, and what's considered romance are just interpersonal connection tendencies resulting in certain chemical processes. that may sound a bit cold, but that's just what happens, and there are no logical reasons to consider the ability to undergo "love processes" and sexual arousal processes in response to multiple genders wrong.

• Jacob

I still don't comprehend why you feel that bisexuals are "wrong"

They're born that way and they can't really help it. I don't feel that every girl should be with a man because not everyone wants to be with a man.

• Brooke

I'd like to know why you think it is wrong. Just because I like coffee doesn't mean you should like coffee. Everybody is different.