would it be wierd if i asked him out ... ?

okay so this guy i really really like and i found out today that he likes me! which im so happy about but i dont know if i should ask him out my friends say that i should but i dont know if that would be wierd or not! ALOT OF ANWSERS NEEEDED !

Favorite Answer

If you like him and he likes you, what is stopping you from being with him? It's a complete stereotype that only guys can ask out a girl. Do it yourself or he might be lost!

It's nothing wrong with asking a guy out

You can't always expect the guy to everything, a woman can take initiative too

• Go for it!

Pull him aside (away from his friends AND your friends) and ask him out.

I would advise you not to get your friends to ask him out for you, he might think you're playing a cruel joke on him.

There's nothing weird about asking somebody out.

Good luck! :)

It wouldn't be wierd. Most girls prefer getting asked rather then to ask themselves.

But if you arn't too shy to ask, go ahead!

NO! I asked my boyfriend out. It'll be fun to joke about that you asked him out first when you're dating

Guys ask girls out! Bottom line.